1. Complete the inquiry form under the tab “Contact Us” to see if your officiant/s have availability.
2. We will respond within 24 hours with an email and a call if checked: confirming availability, description of our services and a link to our contract. You may book the officiant right away or you may also request an interview with the officiant before making a commitment. The officiant will contact you to arrange a time for you and your fiance to meet with him. All interviews are at the officiant’s location.
3. The contract is electronic and will enable you to also pay your deposit ($100), via paypal or credit/debit card. When we receive the contract and payment, your date will then be secured on our calendar. Please note it is first come first served. If it has been awhile please check with us again to ensure your Officiant is still available. Once you are on our calendar deposits are non-refundable.
4. If you have not already spoken to the officiant, your officiant will contact you within 24 hours. If the officiant could not reach you through calling, he will send an email introducing himself which will also include his contact number and email.
5. You will be sent a confirmation summarizing your contract
6. You will also receive an email with an electronic manual and worksheets to help you plan for your ceremony.
7. The officiant or the couple will then book a consultation two to three weeks before the ceremony. You can also opt to do a telephone or Skype/Facetime meeting instead of a face to face, your choice. During the consultation, we will get to know each other and go through the ceremony in detail. Please complete the ceremony worksheet before the consultation, your input is very important. We will discuss the processional, your vows and ring vows, the address and or reading, special touches and any traditions you may want to include, and recessional. At the end of the consultation, you feel confident and informed on the ceremony you have customized for yourself.
8. Final payment is due two weeks before the ceremony. An invoice will be sent to you with a convenient link for you to complete payment via paypal or credit/debit card. We do not take payments on the wedding day, even if it is cash. This is your special day and we have the privilege of sharing your special moments together, we do not want to minimize this moment by conducting a transaction.
9. The officiant will arrive at least 30 minutes before the ceremony.
10. An evaluation will be sent to you after the wedding, and we would appreciate your comments.